Allied Auto Online (“the Company”) warrants to the original purchaser that bearings, seals, hubs, water pumps, driveshafts, universal joints and driveshaft components purchased from the Company will be free of defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the following conditions:
The period of this warranty, to the original purchaser only, will be for:
- On road vehicles: one year or 20,000 kilometres from the date of original purchase, whichever occurs first.
- Off road vehicles and other equipment: three months or 250 hours from the date of original purchase, whichever occurs first.
- CV Boots: Three months or 3,000 kilometres from the date of original purchase, whichever occurs first. (Note: due to the exposed operating conditions for boots, it is recommended they be inspected for external damage at regular intervals.)
This warranty is subject to the following limitations:
Damage caused by improper installation, misuse, collision, accident or subject to comprehensive insurance claim.
The unit must have been installed by a qualified motor repairer in accordance with the vehicle manufacturer’s instructions. Proof of this may be required.
Removing, dismantling, modifying or otherwise tampering with the product without prior written authorisation from the Company will render the warranty void.
This warranty does not cover any vehicle modified in any way from the factory specifications.
This warranty does not cover any vehicle subjected to misuse, neglect or contamination.
This warranty does not cover any vehicle used in motorsport or speed trials.
This warranty does not cover any vehicle used in mining-related activities.
This warranty is not transferable on the sale of the vehicle.
- Subject to the above conditions, liability under this warranty is limited to the replacement of an item proven to the company’s reasonable satisfaction to be defective in materials or workmanship and labour charged at the standard statutory rate.
- Claims under this warranty policy must be commenced by submitting to the Company a completed copy of the Company’s standard Request for Return Authorisation form (available from the Company on request), including a detailed description of why or how the product failed and proof of the date and mileage of the vehicle at the time of original fitment and time of failure. The Company will then advise if the product is to be returned for inspection, which, if so required, must be arranged by the purchaser within 14 days on a freight prepaid basis, quoting the Return Authority Number provided by the Company.
- The terms of this warranty policy, as set out above, take precedence over any other warranty written, spoken or implied by any persons, whether employed by the Company or not.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered in our listings for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.